Welcome to the 50th Annual AASP Meeting.
- Professional delegate
- Student delegate
- Retired delegate
- Three Day Price
- £120 (post 1st July 2017 = £160; on the door £180)
- £50 (post 1st July 2017 = £75; on the door £85)
- £90 (post 1st July 2017 = £110; on the door £120)
- Single Day Price
- Icebreaker at a Nottingham city centre venue on the evening of Sunday, 3rd September
- A conference pack including the abstract volume
- Return transport between Nottingham city centre and BGS, Keyworth Monday to Wednesday
- Morning coffee/tea, lunch and afternoon coffee/tea
- A drinks/nibbles reception at BGS following the first day of the conference, Monday, 4th September
We are also offering delegates the opportunity to attend two field trips, a workshop on StrataBugs, the conference dinner and the AASP Business “Luncheon” – held at night. These will be charged separately to the core registration package. The costs for these are as follows:
- Field trip to the Carboniferous of the Peak District (3rd September 2017)
- Coference dinner (5th September 2017)
- AASP Business “Luncheon” held at night (6th September 2017)
- Field trip to Bradgate Park, Leicestershire (7th September 2017)
- Workshop on the use of StrataBugs software by StrataData Ltd*
- Course on Biostratigraphy: Applications to Petroleum Exploration and Production**
- SOLD OUT
* Held at Keyworth (am, 7th September 2017) (up to 8 persons)
** Presented by Iain Prince and Katrin Ruckwied, Shell International Exploration & Production. Held at Keyworth (7th September 2017) (up to 12 persons)
Note that the StrataBugs workshop, the Shell Biostratigraphy course and the Bradgate Park fieldtrip are all on Thursday 7th September. This clash is, unfortunately, impossible to avoid.
Please make the payment in GB Pounds Sterling via PayPal. Should you be unable to register via this secure website, please mail a cheque for the registration package and ‘add-ons’ you require (make these clear in a covering letter) to Jim Riding (address: BGS, Keyworth, Nottingham NG12 5GG, UK). Please make cheques payable to THE MICROPALAEONTOLOGICAL SOCIETY. If you wish to pay outwith the TMS website using a credit or debit card, send your card details to the TMS Treasurer, Matt Hampton, at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. You can also pay TMS direct using online banking or BACS/SWIFT payments; email the TMS Treasurer, Matt Hampton, for the account details. Please indicate your name, and what you are ordering.
Please add your registration and any extras to your cart, and then use the “View Cart” option to checkout and pay.