The Organising Committee is proud to announce you FORAMS 2022, the next International Symposium on Foraminifera to be held in Perugia (Italy). All contributions regarding or involving Foraminifera are welcome.
We will host communications about new achievements coming from any research field involving foraminiferal biology and palaeontology, including genomics, experimental biology, growth analyses, environmental sensitivity, biomineralisation, biomonitoring, palaeoecology, biostratigraphy, palaeogeography, taxonomy, oil industry, geological applications, etc…
A call for sessions will open soon, to give all researchers the opportunity for highlighting particular topics. Pre-symposiums and post-symposium fieldtrips are planned to visit localities where both modern and fossil foraminifera can be observed/sampled.
We’ll be able to host workshops and scientific meetings upon request. Please keep checking the website as in the next few weeks it will be populated with info, news and calls for sessions!
- Call for field trips: 31 December 2020
- Call for sessions: 30 August 2021
- Early bird registration: 31 December 2021
- Abstract submission: 1 April 2022
- Antonino Briguglio (Genova, Italy)
- Giulia Margaritelli (Perugia, Italy)
- Cesare A. Papazzoni (Modena, Italy)
- Maria Rose Petrizzo (Milano, Italy)
- Roberto Rettori (Perugia, Italy)