Dear Paleoceanography community and friends,
We are excited to announce that registration and abstract submission for ICP14 are now open! Please visit the ICP14 homepage for registration and lots more information about the conference.
We remain hopeful that we can arrange ICP14 as the vibrant conference it always is and only need to use the virtual component to broaden participation and opportunities for interaction. However, we keep monitoring the pandemic situation closely and will send further updates in case changes need to be made.
- Early Bird registration: Feb 28, 2022
- Travel /virtual participation grant application, including abstract submission for those applying: Feb 28, 2022
- (Note: those applying for travel/virtual participation grants can register until April 20, 2022 at the early bird rate)
- Abstract submission: April 3, 2022
- All Presenters must register by April 20, 2022
- Changes to participation mode (virtual/on-site) until April 20, 2022
The Scientific Committee is in the final stages of completing an exciting plenary program and we have ample space in the program for extended poster sessions. A range of field trips are planned to allow you to experience the fantastic glacially formed landscape surrounding Bergen.
You can also find an updated weather prediction on the website!
If you would like to organize a pre- or post-conference meeting or workshop in Bergen and need help with logistics, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. (please write “ICP14 workshops” in the subject line).
For the musicians among you, please sign up in the registration form to join the stage at the Paleomusicology concert. And finally, following tradition we are looking for hosts for ICP15, so please get in touch with us at email@example.com if you are interested in giving a pitch for hosting ICP in 2025.
The ICP14 local organizing committee