How to join The Micropalaeontological Society
The Society currently has almost 650 members of which over 450 are individual members. According to the latest Directory of membership, 54% of the individual members were resident in the U.K., 23% in the rest of Europe, 23% in the rest of the world. In addition the Society has 174 Institutional subscribers from around the world (32% U.S.A., 31% Europe, 19% U.K. and 18% rest of the world).
Honorary Membership is awarded to members who have made an outstanding contribution to The Society.
Individual and institutional members receive access to the The Journal of Microplaeontology. Individual members also receive the Newsletter of Micropalaeontology and free entry to all TMS organised meetings, as well as discount on all TMS publications.
Become a member
Learn more about the Society and Membership in our colour leaflet:
You are welcome to join the society at any time. The current subscriptions rates are: Individual Membership – £35; Student and Retired Membership – £20.
Stay with us
Subscription renewals are due by the 28th February of each year.
- To renew online please complete this form form. Please notify the Membership Secretary of any changes to your contact details. If your address has changed since your last subscription payment, please fill out the form which will appear on the “PayPal payment complete” page, after you have successfully paid your subscription.
- Alternatively, to pay by cheque or credit/debit card please download and complete this formand sent it to the Membership Secretary.
Help us contact you
To make sure we have the most up to date contact information for you, just fill in the form below with your name, TMS membership number (this can be left blank if it is not known) and then your current email and postal addresses, as well as any additional information you wish to convey to the membership secretary. If the form returns an error message, click ‘back’ on your web-browser to return to this page. Do not send any confidential and/or financial information via this form, as it is equivalently secure to sending an email to the membership secretary.
In order to help TMS keep the costs of membership down and raise more revenue, it is essential that as many members as possible complete Gift Aid Forms. This will enable the TMS to claim back your tax from the Inland Revenue for the benefit of TMS. It costs you nothing, requires only one form to be completed and lasts as long as you are a member. The Society is also able to claim back tax on subscriptions and donations back to 2001. Please help your society and complete the form and return to the Treasurer.
- Membership Application Form 2015 (360 KB)
- Subscription Renewal Form 2015 (359 KB)
- Gift Aid Form (112 KB)
- Direct Debit Mandate Form (64 KB)