On behalf of The Micropalaeontological Society and the Cushman Foundation of Foraminiferal Research, we are happy to invite for abstract submission to the TMS-CFFR Foraminifera Spring Meeting, held in Cologne (Germany) on May 21-24, 2024.
Six scientific sessions and one workshop have been proposed, addressing an exciting range of current topics in foraminiferal research and reflecting the meeting’s theme, “Foraminifera & the Evolving Earth System”. Abstract submission for the scientific sessions is now possible until March 31, 2024, via the meeting homepage.
- The full-day pre-conference field trip on May 21 will visit the historical Maastrichtian type section at Mount Saint Peter and the Cretaceous/Paleogene boundary in the spectacular man-made caves of Geulhemmerberg (Netherlands).
- Two full days of scientific sessions and keynote lectures will be at the core of the conference on May 22 & May 23.
- The conference dinner on May 22 will take you to the Cologne brewery house.
- An open workshop on biomonitoring will be hosted by the FOBIMO working group on May 24.
- A meeting of the Working Group on Neogene Planktonic Foraminifera will be hosted on May 24.
Cologne is easy to reach by train and by air, and we look forward to meeting you in person on-site. To facilitate participation from abroad, particularly from outside Europe, the scientific sessions will be offered in full hybrid mode.
For more details regarding registration, abstract submission, sessions, workshop, travel etc. we refer you to our homepage which will be updated regularly as the meeting approaches.
We are also happy to announce more details on the programme.
We look forward to welcoming you in Cologne!
on behalf of the local Organizing Commitiee & the Scientific Commitiee