CIMP will support student members presenting talks or posters at the 15th International Palynological Congress which will be held in Prague in 2024. A number of travel grants of up to €500 are available.
To apply, a student needs to be:
- A member of CIMP (See https://cimp.weebly.com/membership.html)
- Presenting a paper or poster to Symposium B03 CIMP symposium on PalaeozoicPalynology
- Enrolled as a university student at the time of the conference
Applications must be forwarded by the applicant’s supervisor and include the following:
- Confirmation of the applicant’s status as a student
- One paragraph justifying the request
- A description of the Paleozoic research to be presented
- Applicant’s email and postal addresses and photograph
- The amount requested and an indication of how the funds will be used
The deadline for applications is 10th December 2023. Applications should be submitted to Gilda Lopes, CIMP General Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be judged individually based on the perceived merit of the application. A final decision on applications will be made before 1st January 2024. Awards will be made once successful applicants can demonstrate that they are registered for the congress. Awards are travel grants available only for in‐person attendants, not for online attendance.